BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dark Chocolate Pomegranate

The sample lady at Sam's Club told me that these Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate delicacies were good for me.  (Of course I already knew that just from looking at them.)  As I placed one in my mouth and slowly chewed it as she told me that the 100% pure dark chocolate was a natural source of flavanol antioxidants.  I had to close my eyes while I ate it so I could fully savor the morsel.  I believed her.  I bought a package.   Something that delicious couldn't be bad for me.  In fact, I decided they are even healthier if you drink water with them which is what I am doing right now.  Free radicals beware.



Anyway, I have been making some progress on my list.  I now have nine items marked off.  I am so proud of myself and I am having so much fun.  I made all of my measurements for the baseboards in the half bath and the pieces of trim above the 11 doors that are still missing it.  Then I painted 12 6"x10' pieces of trim (two coats mind you.)




 I love the smell of fresh paint.




I also did some painting in the boys bathroom which is my least favorite room in the house.  There are many reasons why but I won't go into them right now and I am not going to post a picture.


I am going to take the weekend off and go on a date with Mr. K.  I asked him out and he said yes.  We are going on a double date with my brother and his wife to see The Avatar in 3D and get some yummy Hawaiian food afterward.  I will start back on The List on Monday.  I get to use power tools.  :)  Stay tuned for pictures...



and by the way, I think your flavanol antioxidant level is low.


Just call me Starr.

0 comments: