BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First Post


This is my second attempt at blogging. I started a blog in 2008 and I am now up to 11 posts. I never knew what to blog about and just who was even reading it anyway. It was just one more thing to do and believe me, I have plenty to keep me busy. (More on that later...) This time will be better. I have a much better blog name :) and a better idea of what I want to say. OK, maybe not the second one but you have to admit Starr-Power is a cool blog name. I feel powerful just knowing that I am the author.


My first post on the boring blog was about coloring my hair by myself. I didn't do a very good job and I ended up with some orange and some red and some ugly. It just didn't really work out. I think I will try it again though after I cut my hair. I cut it by myself last August because the stylists never cut it how I want it. I have to tell you, it was so liberating! I put it in a ponytail and snip, snip, snip it was 10 inches shorter. Then I just evened it up and cut chunks out wherever I felt like it and I was done. No more than 5 minutes and I loved it. Cutting your own hair is empowering. If you are ever feeling helpless or overwhelmed, maybe you should cut your hair. Don't blame me if you don't like it. ;)


Just call me Starr.

0 comments: