BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Fantastic Weekend!

I have been busy!  As of Friday night I had 19 items crossed off my list and lots more partially completed.  Then, on Saturday morning my parents and one of my brothers came to my house and helped me work.  My mom did a ton of painting.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her cool painting outfit but here is a picture of my brother and dad setting up the ladder for her on the stairs. 



My dad and I put baseboards in the half bathroom.  OK, he did most of the work.  ;)



He put windowsills on all of the windows on the main floor and then my brother nailed them down and caulked the edges.   

 We also got the towel racks installed in my bathroom.  We did have to dust them off beforehand since they have been sitting there for so long.


Thanks for helping.  Lucky me!!!
  
Just call me Starr.

0 comments: