BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

I Don't Like Mitering Corners.

Tonight I got all of the borders attatched and then attempted to miter the corners.  It took a lot longer than I thought it would.  I am not sure the perfectionist inside of me was meant to be a quilter.  I have little corners that don't match up and I want to unpick them and fix them.  The Flylady doesn't want me to so I am not going to.  ;)  This is my first quilt after all.  I laid it out on the light green (it looks white in the pic for some reason) back to make sure it fits.



Do you think I should bind it in the dark green?  I was going to just use the yellow border as a binding but now that I see it in the picture I am not sure.  I know that there at least three of you out there reading this so let's hear it.

Just call me Starr.

3 comments:

amylouwho said...

That's right, blame the Flylady. I do it all the time!

Thanks for coming by! This time the unsuspecting toddler got a little tap. The last storm, he wasn't so lucky. The aim was a little high and hit him smack in the face. I have video to prove it. Poor kid.

Ali said...

I like the yellow as the border. I'm glad you are listening to the fly lady.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That looks great! Love the colors!