BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Fever Part 1

I just got back from a short run in the beautiful spring weather.  It was so amazing.  The sky was blue and the sun was shining and snow was slowly melting all around me.  People were out walking their dogs and running.  I know that Punxsutawney Phil said 6 more weeks of winter but I think he was wrong.  I wish I would have planted all of those tulip bulbs last fall.  


On my run I tried to land on the ball of my foot and roll to my heel instead of landing on my heel and then rolling to the ball.  Apparently that is better for your knees and legs.  All I know is that is is hard on your calves.  I stretched a little bit longer than usual and I am hoping I won't regret it tomorrow.

Just call me Starr.

0 comments: