BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snowboarding at Big Sky


We just got back from a week of snow boarding in Big Sky, Montana.  It was pretty fun.  The K-Boys did great.

K1 showing them how to do it.

K2 loves hitting jumps and riding pipes and boxes and going through the trees.

 
K3 hucked himself off of the jumps over and over and over and over and over and over...



Even K4 hit the jump.



K5 needs reins.



Mr. K doing a 360 out of the natural half pipe. 

Me and my little bro.

So between doing laundry so we had clean clothes to pack, making sure everyone had boots, gloves, goggles, snow pants and helmets that fit them, packing everything up in bags, (with a hurt shoulder I might add) packing a dinner to eat on the road, snowboarding all week, and then unloading, unpacking everything and doing laundry, I haven't gotten anything done on my Finish the House List.  That might be the longest sentence I have ever written but it is a good excuse for no progress, right?

Just call me Starr.

0 comments: