BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Buster Burger focus group

My sister and her husband have just opened a cool new burger joint called Buster Burger and it has a TCBY inside it.  It is in South Jordan on 106th south.  Last month they held a focus group for a bunch of people to try out the menu and critique it.  I ordered a single burger with bacon and mushrooms.  It was yummy!


Mr. K ordered the triple, aptly named the Gut Buster.  

He loved it.

They asked him to paint a graffiti mural on the wall.  He took some concept drawings to show them.  


I will post the pictures of the mural when I get them from my sister.  It turned out so awesome.


Just call me Starr.

2 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Burger Buster? What west? We get off at 106th (but turn east) to go to my mom's house. Might have to stop by for some of those burgers and fries sometimes.

Starr said...

It is 1078 W. 106th south. (South Jordan Parkway)

Go check it out!