BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot shot

Family camp out continued...

One of the activities was shooting guns.  My grandma loved shooting so my sister thought we should try it.   (You may recall my last attempt at target practice when I went to scout camp.)  This time my dad taught me how to stand and how to hold the gun,


and how to aim and how to put my finger on the trigger and how to pull it. Imagine my excitement when I retrieved my target and saw this:



That is 62 points!!!  I only missed the target twice out of ten shots.
Unfortunately, I didn't win.  Turns out Mr. K, my dad, my brothers and my brothers in law are awesome shots.  Look at those forearms!


Looks like I am going to have to get some more practicing in.


Just call me Starr.

0 comments: