BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another birthday

Remember that show thirtysomething?  Well, I never watched it because I thought, "Who wants to watch a show about a bunch of old, boring, washed up thirtysomethings."  Ha-ha!  That was back in my high school days I believe.


Anyway, this year for my birthday Mr. K threw me a party.


K2 spent a lot of time making me a special banner that said Happy Birthday Mom.

I don't really like cake so I had brownies (homemade with my mom's recipe) with chocolate frosting.

Lots of my friends came.  It made me so happy!


Of course no party would be complete without my favorite neighbors.

My sweet little niece.
Turns out we thirtysomethings are not so boring and washed up after all. 



Just call me Starr.

0 comments: