BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

You may not know this about me but I am not a fan of football.  This non-fan-ness was increased after taking anatomy in college and studying how fragile the knees are.  No one should hit anyone in the knees, let alone a man who is 6'5", 200 lbs. wearing a helmet and shoulder pads.  It is just so violent.



So anyway, Mr. K was given free tickets to the Utah State vs. BYU game and he asked me on a date.  Of course I said yes because I love spending time with him.  We went to a tailgate party catered by Culinary Concepts and ate hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, real, fresh lemonade, green salad with homemade croutons and a delicious cucumber dressing, and peach cobbler for dessert.  Wow.  It was great.  Then we walked over to the stadium.  We missed the kick off but I did get to play a ring toss game sponsored by Channel 5.  I threw a ring around the winning peg so I got a new notebook and some candy.  


The half-time performance was so amazing.  I really like marching bands.  BYU's band did a great number and so did ours.  Then both bands played God Bless America together and they brought out a huge flag.  I love patriotic songs.


Does it look like we are having fun?

Here is Utah State making another touch down.  The final score was Utah State 31, BYU 16.  I love it when our team wins.





So I guess that I am a football fan if it involves great company, yummy food, and kicking BYU's collective butt.


Just call me Starr.

1 comments:

Ali said...

I almost thought you were not going to mention the huge victory for USU!