BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Happy Halloween!  We had a great day that ended with caramel apples and too much candy.  Here is a run down of our costumes.  K5 was Buzz Lightyear wearing the wings that he earned by going potty in the potty.



K4 was Darth Maul from Star Wars.  Is he Darth Vader's brother?  I don't know but I think he is freaky and am a little bit disturbed that a first grader wants to be him.


K3 was Aang from the cartoon Avatar the Last Airbender, one of my two favorite t.v. shows.


K2 was a guy with green hair.  Maybe an alien or maybe Beast Boy.


K1 was a firebender from Avatar the Last Airbender but for some reason he had blue hair.


Mr. K was a chef who was dead or had been in an accident or had caused an "accident."


I didn't have a costume and I like sparkly, glittery stuff so this is what I looked like.



My MIL came down to visit and go trick or treating with the kids.
Help!  A bloody chef is trying to attack me!
Please stop me from eating anymore Halloween candy!  Blech.
   
Just call me Starr.

0 comments: