BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

Mr. K is an awesome chef.  He volunteered himself and his boy scouts to cook the dinner for our ward Christmas party.  They chopped tons of veggies,


toasted almonds,
and helped cook.

The menu was chicken with hunter sauce, basmati rice pilaf with almonds and lemon zest, spaghetti squash and broccoli, garlic and cheese italian salad, rolls with real butter and for dessert...

triple berry brown butter tart.


It was amazing.  I didn't take any pictures of the food when it was finished because I got distracted eating it.  He is amazing!
How did I get so lucky?


Just call  me Starr.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The whole dinner was very yummy! Thank Mr K again for all his hard work. :)

Ali said...

I think I'm drooling.