BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lucky Girl

We just celebrated the 14th anniversary of the day our family was sealed together in the temple.  Every year Mr. K buys me the same number of roses as the number of years we have been sealed.

We celebrated by eating mexican food at our favorite restaurant.  Then we went shopping for emergency blankets for our upcoming race.  (It was canceled last year on account of crazy weather so we are going to be prepared.)  Somehow I ended up with these:
The shirt and shoes were on clearance and the skirt was $10 off.  I can't believe my luck with the shoes.  Although I always try on tons of brands and styles, I always end up getting the same kind of Asics.  They were the only pair and they were my size.  I called it serendipity.


Just call me Lucky Starr.

0 comments: