BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Mr. K graduated with his master's degree on Saturday.  (Finally.)    He completed the work about 6 years ago and never got around to filling out the paperwork and jumping through the hoops until recently.  It was so exciting.  This was the procession.




K5 and K2 had fun playing in the landscaping while we waited.

Walking for the diploma.


I had to leave at 2:30 to pick up K3 from school since he had a field trip.  We had reservations for 3:00 and the ceremony ended up going until about 3:45.  After texting with Mr. K, we decided to have everyone leave early and meet at the restaurant for drinks and appetizers.  Mr. K's brother sat through the rest of it and then met us for a late lunch or early dinner.







Honey Rabbit had fun at the dessert bar.
I love Mr. K.

I think I have to call him master now...
 
Just call me Starr.

1 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Yeah! I'm glad he has it official now!!!!!!