BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Raspberries and Hopefully Blackberries Planted

Mr. K finished off the stump last week and this was the awesome picture I got.  He worked late into the night to get it done for me.

Yesterday I finally got around to transplanting raspberries.
I dug a trench along the fence and then laid out the plants.  I have to mention that I did not use a tape measure.  Are you proud of me?  I just eyeballed it.  K5 and I watched a youtube video on how to transplant and the guy recommended using some kind of gel in the roots to keep them moist so I got this stuff.

It is fertilizer and water holding gel.  I sprinkled it in with the roots and then soaked them before I covered them with soil.
They look so great!



Just call me Starr.

0 comments: