BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Out to Lunch

We don't go out to eat very often but the other day Mr. K and I needed a treat.  We went to an amazing restaurant (ugly on the outside though!) and ordered dessert.  Sorry!  I hate to make you jealous but...

On a less delicious note, the other day K3 stayed home from school because he was "sick."  Then Mr. K called and asked me if I wanted to go on a lunch date with him.  K3 was miraculously healed enough to go with us.  ;)

We were talking about our favorite neighbors who had recommended this pizza joint to us when all of a sudden there they were.  It was awesome.  So awesome that I snuck a picture of them.  I'm like Fiona only I don't pack heat.
I started P90X about 3 weeks ago.  It is a lot weight training with some cardio, yoga and crazy ab work.
Mr. K did it a few years ago and got pretty ripped so I thought since I haven't been running I would try it.  Anyway, I have been craving meat and I think that P90X is to blame.  Mr. K took me to a Brazilian rodizio steak house to try to tame the craving.
It was really yummy.  They just kept bringing meat!  I ate a lot but I finally had to stop.  I might gain some weight with this new workout regiment-all muscle I'm sure ha-ha.

But really we don't go out to eat very often...


Just call me Starr.

0 comments: