BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving / Black Friday

I never posted these great pictures from Thanksgiving weekend.  Mr. K made 3 turkeys!  This first one was covered in bacon.  It was my favorite, how could it not be?


He smoked this one.  It was delicious.

The last one was just plain.  But I am sure it was good, too.
My MIL set the table and it was beautiful.  We forgot to take pictures once everyone sat down to eat.  :)
K2 and Grandma put on a little Christmas concert for us.  It was great!

The next morning I went shopping (at 5:00 a.m. I might add) with my MIL, her best friend and her best friend's MIL.  I took my camera but I was so busy getting good deals that I forgot to take pictures of the craziness.  After we hit all of the stores we wanted, we went out to brunch.  It was then I remembered my camera.
What a great holiday weekend.  I have much to be thankful for.
 
Just call me Starr.

0 comments: