BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

100th Blog Post and the Best Christmas Eve Story

This is my 100th blog post.  Wow.  I am impressed.  I didn't think I would ever get this far.

Ok, now on to the best Christmas Eve story ever.


On Christmas Eve we went snowboarding with Mr. K's brothers and their families.  Guess who we saw on the bunny hill...Santa.  Turns out Santa can ski and he has candy cane skis.  I should have known since he lives in the North Pole.  Anyway, the Kboys wanted to have their picture taken with him so we waited for him at the bottom of the run. 



Lot's of other kids and their parents started crowding around waiting for their turn to get a picture.

Santa was so jolly and gave each of the kids a candy cane.  After K4 said thank you he said, "Why do you stalk people?"  Santa smiled and said, "What?"  (He hadn't heard him or hadn't understood what he said.)  K4 said, "Why do you stalk people 'cause I think it's creepy that you watch people when they're sleeping.  It's just creepy!"  Several parents stifled laughter while others jaws dropped.  Most of the kids weren't paying attention but some looked confused.  Santa was taken off guard and retorted, "You don't have to worry about it because I'm not visiting you!"  K4 just smiled and walked off with his candy cane.  I guess I just never thought about it but he is right.  That is creepy!  It was so funny.


That kid is a thinker.

Just call me Starr.

0 comments: