BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

I Did It!

I finished the last quilt top on Christmas Eve.  It was for the Rabbit, K5.  I left it until the last because I wasn't very happy with fabric.  I found some cute light blue flannel with cartoon rabbits but I couldn't find anything to match it.


I finally purchased two yards of white with green pin dots and about six or seven yards of yellow out of desperation.  The day before Christmas Eve I went to the local quilt store and the lady working there helped me find some fabric that I loved.  
I am so happy with how it turned out!


Posting this 24 days later...

Just call me Starr.

2 comments:

sostinkinhappy said...

We are going to have to get together and have a quilting bee. (I finished up Princess P's birthday quilt on New Year's Eve...6 1/2 months after her birthday.)

Starr said...

Oh yes! Another thing we can get together and do this summer!