BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Here is my Christmas post.  No rush, right?

This year we didn't cut our own tree.  Our K-team van doesn't have 4 wheel drive (much to Mr. K's chagrin!) and we didn't dare venture up into the mountains and risk getting stuck.  Luckily we found a nice guy who does have 4 wheel drive who cuts down trees and brings them down to sell to people like us.


While we were looking for the perfect tree, Honey Rabbit found the one he wanted.  I am not even sure it was a tree, it might have been  sage brush.  It was only 10 bucks so we bought it for Neverland.  The boys were so excited to have their own tree.  Unfortunately I don't think I got a picture of it.  Here is a picture of our tree.



The boys loved their quilt tops.  




Yay!
 
Just call me Starr.

0 comments: