BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello?

Hello?  Tap, tap, tap.  Is this thing on?

Hey there.  You missed the rest of spring and my whole summer!  I'll get you caught up.  Let's see where was I?

The New Pasta Attachment

My family loves homemade chicken noodle soup but it's a lot of work rolling out and cutting all of those noodles.  Look what Mr. K bought me:

Honey Rabbit had fun helping me make spaghetti.
It was so yummy!  Fresh pasta is awesome.  Mr. K is the best.


Just call me Starr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting almost 5 months and all I get is the pasta maker???What happened between the chicken coop and the pasta maker????

Starr said...

Patience my dear! More chicken coop pictures are on their way.

Ali said...

Mmmm...I think I'm drooling. Fresh pasta is so yummy. What a fun activity to do with your kids.